Hitwise data shows Bing dropped about 0.1% share of searches in March in America

A latest data for search market share in America was published by Hitwise (data was collected up to March 27, 2010). Bing dropped slightly to 9.6% share, compared to February’s total share of 9.7% (a drop of 0.1%). Meanwhile, Google also dropped about 1%, as the giant search engine maintained about 69.9% share, compared to February’s total share of 70.9%. http://tinyurl.com/ylhwqg6

廣告

迴響已關閉。

%d 位部落客按了讚: